Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Play Week

OK...I'm a over-achiever...I checked out all the sites. My top four "For Fun" sites were Generator Blog, Library Thing, livemocha.com, and the Web 2.0 winners. Generator Blog was by far the most fun because I found my beloved church sign generator http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/
Library Thing is such a great idea. I've used it to search for various subjects to get ideas about books though have never had the desire to let other people know what's on my bookshelf. Now http://www.livemocha.com/ is a great find. (Thanks Katherine!) This is a site I want to use. Margaret is currently using it so I'm sorta living through her experiences now...si! As I perused the Web 2.0 winners I felt pretty good about myself because I've either used or heard of most of them, and is a great site to reference in the future.

The other sites were good but nothing cracks me up as much as the church sign generator...must be a Catholic thing. And I nag myself enough with a writing utensil and a scrap piece of paper maybe someday I'll kick it 2.0 style. Now rolling my own search engine didn't hold much interest but can understand why the site could be useful.

No comments: