Wednesday, November 19, 2008

social networkin' it

To be or not to be social is the question...I've chosen to get slightly addicted to social networking. MySpace doesn't really do it for me. The overall layout of MySpace puts me off so I never really jumped on that bandwagon except to be able to look at the VHS MySpace page. Now Facebook is my social network drug of choice. FB appeals to me more than MySpace - the cleaner space (similar to Google) is easier on the eyes, and maybe the fact I can understand which links go where and what links are used for which purpose. I do have to admit I did not really upload photos till about two months ago. FB is a time sucker for sure but it is a great way to be connected to many friends at once.

I just joined LinkedIn. Have used this site before but never joined. I checked out the other VHS peeps on there too. Hope it will be a useful work related networking site.

Now Meebo reminds me of Twitter. I like each of these sites but rarely use them. Not sure why I don't but it's nice to be aware of what is out in the "interweb" world!

No comments: